Home rug cleaning service photos “I had given up hope of my carpets ever returning to their former glory but one visit from Nick at Clean ‘n’ restore and they are as good as new. I was amazed at the speed of the cleaning and the fast drying. I could not recommend him more highly....Details
Rug Cleaning Swindon
Rug Cleaning In Swindon
Clean N Restore has the training, experience, products, and equipment to deliver the best rug cleaning in Swindon. We have invested in high-performance rug cleaning equipment which cleans deeper. It also removes more residual moisture, to reduce drying times and to prevent over-wetting.
Our six-stage cleaning service offers the best solution for home users who want to give their rugs a deep clean. We also provide spot stain treatments and rapid drying. Once first-time customers see our fantastic results they almost always become long-term customers. We don’t just clean rugs in homes but we also offer a commercial cleaning service. Every job that we complete has the same level of dedication and attention to detail.
Our rug cleaning process
The multi-stage rug cleaning process will not only leave your rugs looking as good-as-new but our method also removes potentially harmful allergens such as mould.
- Every job starts with a pre-hoover of the rug. This gets rid of detritus and surface dirt.
- Once the pre hoover is complete, we will focus on the stains. We will apply a special solution to each stain.
- The next step involves applying chemicals to the rug which help us clean it. You can request either man-made or eco-friendly products.
- Once all chemicals and treatments have been applied it is time to scrub the rug with our state-of-the-art machine. It has a counter-rotating brush that removes particles that are trapped deep in the pile. The brush also restores flattened piles so your rug can feel springy underfoot. It will look like new and we get the best results because we use a commercial-grade, truck-mounted hot water extraction system.
- Next, we will rinse the rugs with water to make sure that no chemicals are left behind and to restore the rugs’ PH.
- Finally, we will groom the pile to give the rug a professional finish. This is only available on request.
You’ll be able to walk on your rugs straight away as we’ll give you some over-shoes to wear until everything is completely dry. We can also use our drying machines if you need the rugs to dry quickly.
At Clean N Restore we only use the best cleaning products and equipment. We take pride in our work, and we never cut corners. This is why our customers are always satisfied, and why we get plenty of repeat business! Get in touch with our friendly team today to book the best rug cleaning in Swindon. If you’re interested in our other services, find out about our carpet cleaning in Swindon here.
Rug Cleaning FAQs
How long will the rug cleaning service take?
It depends on the size of the rug but we can give you an estimated timescale when we’re doing the initial quotation so just ask!
How long will it take for the rugs to dry?
Again it depends on the size of the rugs. Most rugs take a minimum of 45 mins to dry completely. You can request the use of our drying machines and it will reduce the drying time to about 15 minutes.
What cleaning products do you use to clean the rugs?
We have two options available: either eco-friendly or man-made. It is important to note that even if we use man-made products you can rest assured that they’ll be completely washed away by our powerful hot water extraction machine.
Will you move furniture if needed?
Yes, you can ask us to move furniture if needed.
We are your local Rug Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01367 248084 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Swindon, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Lechlade, and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.