Indian restaurant carpet cleaning in the CotswoldsDetails
Carpet Cleaning In The Cotswolds
Our professional service offers carpet cleaning in the Cotswolds. We can help you maintain and clean your domestic carpets and rugs.
At Clean N Restore, we offer a multi-stage cleaning process that can help home users maintain their carpets. We have the best solution which includes spot stain treatments, a powerful deep clean, and the option of rapid drying. Our customers have kept returning since they saw the excellent results achieved with each clean. We also clean carpets in commercial properties and we offer the same attention to detail and dedication as we do in homes.
The Clean N Restore carpet cleaning process
We use a six-stage process that removes harmful allergens such as mold and it will make your carpets look fresh and bright once more.
- Each job begins with a pre-hoover which removes dirt and debris.
- Once the surface dirt is gone, we then focus on the stains. We treat those with our special solution.
- The next stage involves the application of chemicals and we can use eco-friendly products or man-made ones. It is your choice.
- Now the washing and scrubbing can begin. We use a special machine that removes more particles than a high filtration vacuum. It will remove hidden particles that are deep in the pile with a cutting-edge rotating brush. The flattened carpet pile will also be restored and the carpet will look and feel freshly laid. It will also feel springy underfoot. You won’t get better results because we use a commercial-grade hot water extraction system.
- Next, your carpet will be rinsed with water. During this part of the process, we will make sure that no chemicals are left behind which will re-balance the carpet’s PH.
- To complete the process we can groom the carpet pile to achieve a professional finish. You can request this step.
Once the cleaning process is complete you will be able to walk on your carpets straight away because we will provide you with over-shoes. In most cases, the carpet will take up to 2 hours to dry but you can request the use of drying machines to cut the time to 15 minutes.
At Clean N Restore we take pride in achieving the best result for our customers. We never cut corners and we only use the best products and equipment. Our dedication brings customers back time and again. You can contact our friendly team today to hire the best carpet cleaning in the Cotswolds.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Service
How long will the clean take?
From start to finish the process usually takes around two hours for the average living room. It does depend on the size of the job so this can vary. We can offer an estimated timescale during the initial quotation upon request.
How long does the average carpet take to dry?
Again, this can depend on the size of the area but generally, carpets take anywhere between 45 minutes and 2 hours to dry completely and naturally. If you want to speed up the process you can request the use of drying machines so the drying process is only around 15 minutes per room.
Do you use cleaning products that are eco-friendly?
If you request environmentally friendly products then we will use them. We also offer man-made cleaning products. If the man-made option is used, you can have the peace of mind that all chemicals will be flushed away with our hot water extraction machine.
Can you move furniture or does it have to be moved before?
We are happy to help with moving furniture upon request.
We are your local Carpet Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01367 248084 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Swindon, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Lechlade, and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.
Our technicians took this first picture after it had been cleaned by a local “carpet cleaner”. The chimney sweep didn’t remove all the soot from the chimney and when the home owners shut the door, a bit too fiercely, the remaining soot went all over the sitting room. They called to see if clean-n-restore could...Details
See the amazing results of our Residential carpet cleaning service. Thankyou for doing such a wonderful job on my carpets, they look like new, it was a joy to meet you ,I wish all the people who come to jobs in my house were like you,best wishes and good luck. Barbara Jenner.Details