Indian restaurant carpet cleaning in the CotswoldsDetails
Best Carpet Cleaning In Witney
If you need help cleaning the rugs and carpets in your home then try our professional carpet cleaning in Witney.
We can offer customers the best solution in carpet cleaning with our multi-stage cleaning process. The process involves a powerful deep clean, stain treatments, and fast-drying options. We get excellent results with each clean and when customers see this for the first time, they hire us again and again. If you need your commercial carpets cleaning, we can do that too with the same level of dedication.
What does our carpet cleaning process involve?
To make your carpets look as good as they did when you bought them, we use a six-stage process. This freshens the carpets and removes mould and other dangerous allergens. Here is the process.
- Before we clean the carpets we will hoover the area to get rid of surface dirt and debris.
- Then we will treat any stains by applying our special cleaning solution.
- The next step involves applying the chemicals on the floor that help us clean. The customer can choose either man-made or environmentally friendly chemicals.
- Next, we bring out our state-of-the-art machine. This scrubs the carpet and it brings out the hard-to-reach dirt trapped in the pile. It doesn’t only clean but it also fluffs up the carpet pile so it is springy once more. This process makes the carpet so fresh that you can see your footprints if you walk on it.
- One of the final steps is rinsing. We rinse the carpet to ensure that no chemicals are left behind. This restores the PH so it is balanced and neutral.
- The clean can be finished off by grooming the carpet pile. You can request this to give the carpet a beautiful finish.
Most carpets take between 45 mins and 2 hours to completely dry. But, you will be able to walk on the carpets as soon as the clean is complete because you will be provided with over-shoes. You can request the use of our drying machine and then each carpeted room will only take 15 minutes to dry.
The cleaning teams at Clean N Restore do not cut corners and we continue to work on any carpet until the best result is achieved. We only use the best products and our customers are always satisfied. That explains why we have repeat customers! You can contact our friendly team today and you can book the best carpet cleaning in Witney.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does carpet cleaning take?
It will depend on the size of the carpets. On average a living room can take up to 2 hours from beginning to end. During our initial quote, you can ask us to give you an estimated timescale.
When will the carpets be completely dry?
If you request that we use our drying machines it can take around 15 minutes. When the carpets are left to dry naturally then this can take anywhere between 45 minutes and 2 hours.
Do you use eco-friendly cleaning products?
Generally, we use man-made cleaning products. The chemicals used in these products will be completely washed away by our hot water extraction machine. However, upon request, we can use environmentally friendly ones
Can you move furniture?
Yes. If you need us to move furniture, just let us know.
We are your local Carpet Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01993 800118 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Swindon, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Lechlade, and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.
Our technicians took this first picture after it had been cleaned by a local “carpet cleaner”. The chimney sweep didn’t remove all the soot from the chimney and when the home owners shut the door, a bit too fiercely, the remaining soot went all over the sitting room. They called to see if clean-n-restore could...Details
See the amazing results of our Residential carpet cleaning service. Thankyou for doing such a wonderful job on my carpets, they look like new, it was a joy to meet you ,I wish all the people who come to jobs in my house were like you,best wishes and good luck. Barbara Jenner.Details