Indian restaurant carpet cleaning in the CotswoldsDetails
Carpet Cleaning Cirencester
Carpet Cleaning In Cirencester
Our professional service provides the best carpet cleaning in Cirencester and we can help you maintain the carpets and rugs in your home.
Once customers have seen the results of our multi-stage cleaning process they always come back. We offer a powerful deep clean, stain treatments, and fast-drying. At Clean N Restore we don’t only clean the rugs and carpets in homes but we also have a commercial carpet cleaning service too. All of our services whether in your home or business are professional and have the same level of dedication.
What is the carpet cleaning process?
Our carpet cleaning method features six stages. Once the clean is complete your carpets will look bright, feel fresh and any dangerous allergens such as mould will be removed.
- To start the process we will hoover the carpets. This just removes any detritus and surface dirt.
- Next, we treat stains with our special solution.
- Now it is time to apply the chemicals which aid the cleaning process. You can request the use of either man-made or eco-friendly chemicals.
- The next step involves bringing out our machine that scrubs the whole carpet before rinsing. This machine has a state-of-the-art brush that removes more particles than high filtration vacuums. It removes hidden dirt trapped deep in the pile and it will restore the carpet pile so it feels springy once again. After the carpet has been scrubbed it will feel like new and footprints can be seen when walking on it. We get the best results with our truck-mounted hot water extraction system.
- Finally, we rinse the carpets with water to make sure that no chemicals are left behind. Once the carpets are rinsed the PH will be balanced and back to neutral.
- One extra step can be added upon request. This is carpet pile grooming which will give the carpets a wonderful finish.
The carpets will take anywhere between 45 minutes and two hours to completely dry. But don’t worry you will be able to walk on your carpets straight away because we will provide you with over-shoes. If you need the carpets to dry even faster then you can request that we use our drying machines which will dry the carpets in each room in 15 minutes.
Only the best chemicals are used on every job. At Clean N Restore we take pride in our work, never cut corners and we clean until we get the best result. This is why our customers are always happy, and we get lots of repeat business! Get in touch with our friendly team today to book and experience the best carpet cleaning in Cirencester.
Clean N Restore FAQs
How long does the whole carpet cleaning process take?
An average living room carpet can take a couple of hours to dry. However, it does depend on the size of your carpet so this can vary. During the initial quotation, you can ask for an estimated timescale.
When will the carpets dry?
If you request the use of our drying machines then it can be around 15 minutes per room. When left to dry naturally, most carpets can take between 45 minutes and 2 hours to dry completely.
What type of cleaning products do you use?
We have two options available. You can choose man-made or eco-friendly. If using the man-made option you don’t have to worry about chemicals as we assure you that all products are washed away with our hot water extraction machine.
Can you assist with moving furniture?
Yes. If you need help moving the furniture then we can do so upon request.
We are your local Carpet Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01367 248084 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Swindon, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Lechlade, and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.
Our technicians took this first picture after it had been cleaned by a local “carpet cleaner”. The chimney sweep didn’t remove all the soot from the chimney and when the home owners shut the door, a bit too fiercely, the remaining soot went all over the sitting room. They called to see if clean-n-restore could...Details
See the amazing results of our Residential carpet cleaning service. Thankyou for doing such a wonderful job on my carpets, they look like new, it was a joy to meet you ,I wish all the people who come to jobs in my house were like you,best wishes and good luck. Barbara Jenner.Details