Indian restaurant carpet cleaning in the CotswoldsDetails
Carpet Cleaning In Gloucestershire
The team at Clean N Restore can help customers clean their carpets and rugs. We offer professional carpet cleaning in Gloucestershire.
We offer commercial and residential carpet cleaning in Gloucestershire. Our cleaning process involves a deep clean, rapid drying, and spot stain treatments. First-time customers become long-term customers once they’ve seen the amazing results that we get with each clean. Every job our team does has the same level of dedication and attention to detail.
What is involved in the carpet cleaning process?
Our team will make your carpets look fresh and bright with a six-stage process. After cleaning, your carpets will look as good as new, and allergens such as mould will have been removed.
- Every job begins with a pre-hoover to get rid of any dirt and detritus.
- Next, we will use our special solution to get rid of any stains on your carpet.
- Once the carpet is hoovered and the stains are treated, we will apply chemicals. This helps us with the cleaning process and you can choose man-made or eco-friendly products.
- Now all the products have been applied it is now time to machine scrub the whole carpet. The machine does two things. It removes particles that are trapped deep in the pile with the counter-rotating brush and makes the flattened carpet pile feel springy underfoot once again. After this part of the process is complete the carpet will feel newly laid again. We get the best results because of our powerful, truck-mounted hot water extraction system.
- Next, we will rinse the carpets with water. This makes sure the PH is balanced and neutral and that no chemicals are left behind.
- If you request the last step, we will groom the carpet pile to create a beautiful finish.
Once the clean is complete, you’ll be able to walk on your carpets straight away as we’ll give you over-shoes to wear until the carpet is fully dry. This generally takes between 45 mins up to two hours for most carpets. If you want us to use our drying machines, each room’s drying time can be reduced to about 15 minutes.
At Clean N Restore we are proud of our work because we only use the best cleaning products, and we never cut corners. We keep going until we know we’ve achieved the best possible result. With this work ethic, our customers are always happy, and we get plenty of returning customers! Get in touch with the team today so you can experience the best carpet cleaning in Gloucestershire. If you’re a business customer, find our about our commercial carpet cleaning services here.
Clean N Restore Carpet Cleaning FAQs
How long will the carpet cleaning service take?
We can only give an estimated timescale as every job is different. It will depend on the size of the job, but on average a living room takes us about two hours from start to finish.
What is the average drying time?
On average carpets take anywhere between 45 minutes and 2 hours to dry completely. For a rapid dry, you can request that we use our drying machines. This cuts the drying time to around 15 minutes per room.
Is there an option for eco-friendly cleaning products?
There certainly is, if requested. Please rest assured that even if we use man-made cleaning products they’ll be completely washed away by our powerful hot water extraction machine.
Can you assist with any moving of furniture?
Our team is happy to help you move furniture if requested.
We are your local Carpet Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01367 248084 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Swindon, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Lechlade, and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.
Our technicians took this first picture after it had been cleaned by a local “carpet cleaner”. The chimney sweep didn’t remove all the soot from the chimney and when the home owners shut the door, a bit too fiercely, the remaining soot went all over the sitting room. They called to see if clean-n-restore could...Details
See the amazing results of our Residential carpet cleaning service. Thankyou for doing such a wonderful job on my carpets, they look like new, it was a joy to meet you ,I wish all the people who come to jobs in my house were like you,best wishes and good luck. Barbara Jenner.Details