Indian restaurant carpet cleaning in the CotswoldsDetails
Carpet Cleaning Lechlade
Carpet Cleaning Lechlade
Our professional Lechlade carpet cleaning service keeps your carpets and rugs looking stunning, ensuring they’re in great shape for many years to come.
If you’re looking for an effective deep clean, our multi-stage cleaning process provides exactly that. It’s the best solution for any home in the Lechlade area. With spot stain treatments and rapid drying available, we’ll banish stains and have your carpets looking newly laid again with zero fuss.
Our process for carpet cleaning in Lechlade
Our six-stage process gets rid of any unhealthy allergens such as mould and bacteria, cleaning deep into the pile.
- At the start of every job we begin with a pre hoover to remove any surface dirt.
- After that we tackle any stains you might have on your carpet, treating them with a specialist cleaning solution.
- We then apply cleaning solutions to the floor–either eco-friendly or man-made, depending on your wishes.
- Next we machine scrub the entire carpet, which does two things: it removes dirt particles trapped deep in the pile with a state-of-the-art counter-rotating brush (removing more than even a high filtration vacuum), and it restores the flattened carpet pile, leaving it soft and spongey again under foot. After this, the carpet feels fresh and newly laid again–you’ll even be able to see your footprints in the pile when you walk on it! The machine we use is a powerful, commercial-grade, truck-mounted hot water extraction system, we have invested heavily in this to get the best results for our customers.
- Now we rinse out the dirty cleaning solutions. Your carpets will be PH balanced and neutral.
- If requested, we can groom the carpet pile to a fluffy and wonderful finish.
We’ll leave you with some over-shoes to wear until everything’s full dry, meaning you can walk on the carpet right away after we’ve finished. The drying process takes between 45 mins and a couple of hours, or you can use our drying machine and it’ll be just 15 minutes or so for each room.
At Clean-N-Restore we only use the best cleaning solutions and equipment, and we pride ourselves on attention to detail. We won’t stop working until we’ve achieved the best result possible, which is why we have a long standing relationship with so many of our customers. If you like the sound of our Lechlade carpet cleaning service, get in touch with our friendly team today and we’ll arrange a free quotation.
Carpet Cleaning Service Information
We are your local Carpet Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01367 248084 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Swindon, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Lechlade, and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.
Our technicians took this first picture after it had been cleaned by a local “carpet cleaner”. The chimney sweep didn’t remove all the soot from the chimney and when the home owners shut the door, a bit too fiercely, the remaining soot went all over the sitting room. They called to see if clean-n-restore could...Details
See the amazing results of our Residential carpet cleaning service. Thankyou for doing such a wonderful job on my carpets, they look like new, it was a joy to meet you ,I wish all the people who come to jobs in my house were like you,best wishes and good luck. Barbara Jenner.Details
How long will the carpet cleaning take?
This depends on the size of the carpet, but generally an ‘average’ living room can take around two hours. If you ask for an estimate during our free quotation we should be able to give you a decent idea.
How long will it take for the carpets to dry?
Generally between 45 minutes and 2 hours to dry completely, although we can use drying machines upon request which will speed up the process to about 15 minutes per room.
Do you use environmentally friendly cleaning products?
We use eco friendly products on request. Even with man-made products you can rest assured that they’ll be completely removed out by our powerful hot water extraction machine, leaving behind no toxins.
Will you move furniture?
Yes, we are happy to move furniture for you, just let us know if you would like this service.