Indian restaurant carpet cleaning in the CotswoldsDetails
Carpet Cleaning Moreton In Marsh
Our expert Moreton In Marsh carpet cleaning service is designed to help our customers maintain their home carpets and rugs. Arrange the best carpet cleaning Moreton In Marsh has to offer today by giving us a call.
Our multi stage cleaning process offers the best results for home owners and renters looking for a powerful deep clean, spot stain removal and rapid drying carpet refurbishment. New customers almost always become regulars once they’ve seen the amazing results we get from each carpet we clean. We also offer a commercial carpet cleaning service with the same level of dedication and attention to detail, fine tuned around the needs of businesses.
How our professional carpet cleaning process works
Our six-stage process will leave your carpets softer under-foot, smelling fresh and looking good-as-new. We’ll also remove any potentially dangerous allergens such as mould and any dust caught up in the carpet pile.
- We begin every job with a pre hoover to remove of any surface dirt and dust.
- After that we tackle any stains you may have on your carpet, food, drink, pet dirt etc., treating them all with a special solution.
- We then apply chemicals to the carpet to deep clean the carpet – either eco-friendly or man-made, depending on the your wishes.
- Next we machine scrub the whole carpet. The machine scrub does two things: it extracts particles trapped deep in the pile using a state-of-the-art counter-rotating brush (removing way more than a typical high filtration vacuum), and it brings the flattened carpet pile back to life, making it pleasant and springy under foot. Once this is done, the carpet feels fresh and newly laid once again – you’ll even be able to see your footprints as you walk on it! The machine we use is a powerful, commercial-grade, truck-mounted hot water extraction system, sway more powerful and better for your carpet than a typical hired solution!
- We then rinse the carpet to ensure it is PH balanced and neutral, with no chemicals left behind, just water.
- As an optional extra we can also groom the carpet pile to an even higher quality finish.
You’ll be able to walk on your carpets again as soon as we’re done and we’ll leave you with some over-shoes to use until everything’s full dry. This usually takes between 45 mins and a couple of hours. If you would like us to use our drying machine, this generally dries everything out in about 15 minutes.
At Clean N Restore we only use the highest quality equipment, and we never cut corners. We take great pride in our work, focussing on the job at hand until we’ve achieved the absolute best results possible. That way our customers are always delighted with the results, and we get the pleasure of working for them time and time again! Speak to our friendly team today for the best carpet cleaning Moreton In Marsh has to offer.
Information about our services
We are your local Carpet Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01451 780140 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Bourton on the Water, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Moreton in Marsh, Lechlade and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.
Our technicians took this first picture after it had been cleaned by a local “carpet cleaner”. The chimney sweep didn’t remove all the soot from the chimney and when the home owners shut the door, a bit too fiercely, the remaining soot went all over the sitting room. They called to see if clean-n-restore could...Details
See the amazing results of our Residential carpet cleaning service. Thankyou for doing such a wonderful job on my carpets, they look like new, it was a joy to meet you ,I wish all the people who come to jobs in my house were like you,best wishes and good luck. Barbara Jenner.Details
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
Naturally it depends a little on how big your carpets are and how long it has been since they were last cleaned. To give you a guide, an average living room of around 16 square metres would probably take around two hours, start to finish. If you would like an estimated timescale when we’re doing the initial quotation, please just ask!
How long will it take for my carpets to dry completely?
Generally carpets take anywhere between 45 minutes and 2 hours fully dry, but if you would like us to use our drying machines it will be much quicker, around 15 minutes per room.
Can you use environmentally friendly cleaning products?
Of course, please ask us before we start if you would like us to use environmentally friendly products. Even the man-made cleaning products we use will be completely safe as they’ll be fully flushed out with our powerful hot water extraction machines.
Can you move my furniture for me?
Yes, we’re happy to move your furniture, please ask us about this when booking your job.