Home rug cleaning service photos “I had given up hope of my carpets ever returning to their former glory but one visit from Nick at Clean ‘n’ restore and they are as good as new. I was amazed at the speed of the cleaning and the fast drying. I could not recommend him more highly....Details
Rug Cleaning Cheltenham
Rug Cleaning In Cheltenham
We have invested a small fortune in high-performance rug cleaning equipment so we can provide our customers with the best rug cleaning in Cheltenham. Our cleaning equipment gives rugs a powerful clean, it removes residual moisture and prevents over-wetting. The team at Clean N Restore delivers a consistently great service to happy customers.
Rug Cleaning Information
Our six-stage cleaning process offers the best rug cleaning solution for home users. Each rug can have a powerful deep clean, spot stain treatments and we can offer rapid drying. Customers almost always return once they’ve seen the excellent results that we get for themselves. We also offer a commercial rug and carpet cleaning service which has the same level of dedication as the services in homes.
The Clean N Restore rug cleaning process
Our cleaning process will leave your rugs looking bright and fresh. During the clean, any potentially dangerous allergens such as mould will be removed too.
- The first step is to pre-hoover the rug to get rid of dirt and debris.
- Then we will treat any stains on your rug with our special solution.
- The next step involves applying chemicals on the rug which aids with the cleaning process. We will use man-made or eco-friendly products depending on the customer’s request.
- Now we are ready to scrub the rug clean. We will use our state-of-the-art machine which features a counter-rotating brush. This brush will clean anyway hidden particles deep in the pile and it will restore flattened rugs so they feel springy and new. Our machine removes even more particles than high filtration vacuums and it is a truck-mounted hot water extraction system. With this machine, we get better results than anyone else with a cheaper machine.
- Next, we will rinse the rugs to make sure that no chemicals are left behind and to ensure the PH is balanced and neutral.
- Lastly, we can groom the pile of the rug if requested.
Once the process is complete, you’ll be able to walk on your rugs again straight away. We will give you some over-shoes to wear until everything’s dry. This can take a minimum of 45 mins for most rugs. If you want us to use our drying machine, each rug can be dry in about 15 mins.
At Clean N Restore we only use the best chemicals, products, and equipment. We take pride in our work and never cut corners, our team always achieves the best result possible. Our customers are always happy, and this gives us plenty of repeat business! Get in touch with our friendly and professional team today to experience the best rug cleaning in Cheltenham. If you’re interested in our other services, take a look at our upholstery cleaning in Cheltenham, or find out more about our carpet cleaning in Cheltenham here.
FAQs About Our Rug Cleaning Service
How long does the rug cleaning service take to complete?
As with any cleaning service, it depends on the size of the job. We can give you an estimated timescale during our initial quotation
What is the drying time for rugs?
You can request the use of our drying machines and in this case, the rugs will dry in around 15 minutes. Most rugs dry naturally in a minimum of 45 minutes.
Do you use environmentally friendly cleaning products and chemicals for your rug cleaning service?
Yes, we will, when requested. We also have the option for man-made products and in these cases, all chemicals will be fully washed away with our powerful hot water extraction machine.
Can you move furniture before the rug cleaning service takes place?
Yes, we can move your furniture if requested.
We are your local Rug Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01367 248084 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Swindon, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Lechlade, and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.