Indian restaurant carpet cleaning in the CotswoldsDetails
Carpet Cleaning Cheltenham
Our professional Cheltenham carpet cleaning service helps homes maintain their carpets and rugs, keeping them in great shape for many years to come.
If you’re looking for a powerful deep clean, our multi-stage cleaning process provides the best solution for domestic customers in the Cheltenham area. With spot stain treatments and rapid drying available, we’ll have your carpets looking freshly laid again with minimum fuss. We also provide a commercial carpet cleaning service in the area, working in various different establishments across Cheltenham.
Our carpet cleaning process
Our six-stage process removes potentially dangerous allergens such as mould, cleaning deep into the pile.
- At the beginning of every job we start with a pre hoover to get rid of any surface dirt.
- After that we focus on the stains you might have on your carpet, treating them with our special solution.
- Next we apply chemicals to the floor–either eco-friendly or man-made, depending on the customer’s wishes.
- Now we’re ready to machine scrub the whole carpet, which does two things: it brings out particles trapped deep in the pile with a state-of-the-art counter-rotating brush (removing more than even a high filtration vacuum), and it restores the flattened carpet pile, leaving it pleasant and springy again under foot. After this part of the process the carpet feels fresh and newly laid again–you’ll even be able to see your footprints when you walk on it! The machine we use is a powerful, commercial-grade, truck-mounted hot water extraction system, and you won’t find results like these from companies who haven’t invested in that kind of equipment.
- Rinse. Now your carpets are PH balanced and neutral, with just water left behind.
- If requested, we can groom the carpet pile to a wonderful finish.
We’ll give you some over-shoes to wear until everything’s full dry, allowing you to walk on the carpet immediately after we’ve finished. The drying process will take between 45 mins up to a couple of hours for most carpets, but if you want us to use our drying machine it’ll be a mere 15 minutes or so for each room.
At Clean N Restore we only use the best chemicals and equipment, and pride ourselves on attention to detail. We don’t stop working until we’ve got the best result possible, which is why we have a lasting relationship with so many of our customers. If you like the sound of our Cheltenham carpet cleaning service, get in touch with our friendly team today and we’ll arrange a free quotation.
Carpet Cleaning Service Information
We are your local Carpet Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01367 248084 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Swindon, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Lechlade, and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.
Our technicians took this first picture after it had been cleaned by a local “carpet cleaner”. The chimney sweep didn’t remove all the soot from the chimney and when the home owners shut the door, a bit too fiercely, the remaining soot went all over the sitting room. They called to see if clean-n-restore could...Details
See the amazing results of our Residential carpet cleaning service. Thankyou for doing such a wonderful job on my carpets, they look like new, it was a joy to meet you ,I wish all the people who come to jobs in my house were like you,best wishes and good luck. Barbara Jenner.Details
How long will the carpet cleaning take?
Naturally it all depends on the size of the job, but an average living room would probably take us about two hours. If you ask for a time estimate during our free quotation we should be able to give you a decent idea.
How long will it take for the carpets to dry?
Most carpets take between 45 minutes and 2 hours to dry completely, but we can use drying machines (where requested) which will speed up the process to about 15 mins per room.
Do you use environmentally friendly cleaning products?
We do, when requested. Even if we use man-made cleaning products you can rest assured that they’ll be completely flushed out by our powerful hot water extraction machine.
Will you move furniture?
Yes, we are happy to move furniture upon request.