Indian restaurant carpet cleaning in the CotswoldsDetails
Carpet Cleaning Swindon
Our professional Swindon carpet cleaning service is here to help domestic customers maintain their home carpets and rugs.
Our multi stage cleaning process offers the best solution for home users looking for a powerful deep clean, spot stain treatments and rapid drying. First time customers almost always become long-term customers once they’ve seen the excellent results we get with each clean. We also offer a commercial carpet cleaning service boasting the same level of dedication and attention to detail.
Our carpet cleaning process
Our six-stage process will leave your carpets looking bright, fresh and good-as-new, while removing potentially dangerous allergens such as mould.
- We start every job with a pre hoover to get rid of any surface dirt and detritus.
- After that we focus on any stains you might have on your carpet, treating them with our special solution.
- Next up we apply chemicals to the floor to help us with our cleaning process–either eco-friendly or man-made, depending on the customer’s wishes.
- Now we’re ready to machine scrub the whole carpet before washing and rinsing. The machine scrub does two things: it brings out particles trapped deep in the pile with a state-of-the-art counter-rotating brush (removing more than even a high filtration vacuum), and it restores the flattened carpet pile, making it pleasant and springy under foot. After this part of the process the carpet feels fresh and newly laid again–you’ll even be able to see your footprints when you walk on it! The machine we use is a powerful, commercial-grade, truck-mounted hot water extraction system, so it should go without saying that you won’t get anything like these results by hiring a cheaper machine!
- Rinse. Now your carpets are PH balanced and neutral, with no chemicals left behind–just water.
- If requested, we can groom the carpet pile to a wonderful finish.
You’ll be able to walk on your carpets again straight away as we’ll give you some over-shoes to wear until everything’s full dry. This will take between 45 mins up to a couple of hours for most carpets. If you want us to use our drying machine, each room can be dry in about 15 minutes.
At Clean N Restore we only use the best chemicals, and we never cut corners. We take pride in our work, going over and over again until we know we’ve achieved the absolute best result possible. That way our customers are always happy, and we get plenty of repeat business! Get in touch with our friendly team today for the best carpet cleaning solution in Swindon.
Carpet Cleaning Service Information
We are your local Carpet Cleaning Service providers in the Cotswolds. Whatever your requirements, our friendly team is here to help advise you on the best cleaning systems so please call 01367 248084 or contact us today for more information or a free no-obligation quotation. Areas we cover: Burford, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Morton-in-the-Marsh, Swindon, Witney, Stow-on-the-wold, Lechlade, and all other areas in the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and neighbouring locations.
Our technicians took this first picture after it had been cleaned by a local “carpet cleaner”. The chimney sweep didn’t remove all the soot from the chimney and when the home owners shut the door, a bit too fiercely, the remaining soot went all over the sitting room. They called to see if clean-n-restore could...Details
See the amazing results of our Residential carpet cleaning service. Thankyou for doing such a wonderful job on my carpets, they look like new, it was a joy to meet you ,I wish all the people who come to jobs in my house were like you,best wishes and good luck. Barbara Jenner.Details
How long will the carpet cleaning take?
Obviously it depends on the size of the job, but an average living room would probably take us about two hours, start to finish. If you want us to give you an estimate of timescale when we’re doing the initial quotation, just ask!
How long will it take for the carpets to dry?
Most carpets take between 45 minutes and 2 hours to dry completely, but if you want us to use our drying machines it’ll be about 15 minutes per room.
Do you use environmentally friendly cleaning products?
We certainly will, when requested. Even if we use man-made cleaning products you can rest assured that they’ll be completely flushed out by our powerful hot water extraction machine.
Will you move furniture?
Yes, we can move furniture upon request.